Friday, May 14, 2010

Eat Fruits The Right Way

Lakshmi,
Once you asked why fruits should be taken in an empty stomach. I got some information about this in one of the magazines. It is like this........
First and foremost, avoid eating fruits after meals, but always take them on an empty stomach. If consumed after meals, the fruit mixes with the food in the stomach and leads to gas. If taken on an empty stomach, fruits play a major role in detoxifying your system,supplying energy for weight loss and other life activities. They can also help in prolonging greying of hair, balding and prevent nervous outburst, dark circles under the eyes.
Drink only fresh fruit juice, not canned. Dont take cooked fruits either, because the nutrients are lost in cooking. Eating a whole fruit is better than drinking the juice. If you should drink juice, drink it mouthful by mouthful slowly, because you must let it mix with your saliva before swallowing it.
You can go on a 3-day fruit fast to cleanse your body. Just have fruit juice throughout the 3 days, it will cleanse your system making you look radiant.

3 comments:

  1. Great to hear from you Pushpa, and thanks for the inputs. Hope my dark circles vanish after following this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Actually Lakshmi, I felt very bad because no one is writing. Only we two are writing.No one is joining also. Then what is the use?Actually this was my idea.If all are interested and contributing then only maza comes.My last post was in the month of Jan I think. Afterwords no one posted. So I also left. Still I open and see whether any post is there or not. Chalo all the best

    ReplyDelete
  3. I too lost interest. Also am occupied with my nephew's treatment for the bipolar disorder.Anyway, this is how the world is. You are almost always alone. At least here we both are together. So keep posting. I too will take time and contribute.

    ReplyDelete