Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Moment of happiness and sadness


It was monday evening when we got the news.....Neeru and I were crying with happiness.....


Ashok accompanied Anand saab and Singh saab to their respective bank....in the evening we have a small party in Taj. It was one of the happiest moment of our life and a historic day for Allahabad bank....


But Tuesday was tough ....we have to say good bye to Anand saab and Neeru....we were together for almost 16 years...I prey to God to grant them lots of happiness and success in their life....


1 comment:

  1. I am happy that Neeru is coming to Delhi.Alpana is also there. will meet often.But tell her to join our circle. One shouldnot forget our parent bank. This is the best chance and way to keep in touch.Next your turn. All the best. I know Mr. Dutt made all the arrangement of the party . He is very nice person and only person I can say that takes care of all and every thing. Convey my regards to him and All The Best.

    ReplyDelete